This incredible video shows how a fertilized egg becomes a chicken and it is amazing!
While spanking isn’t the only tool in the discipline toolbox, Sam Crabtree of DesiringGod.org explains why it is an important one.
If you follow the creation/evolution debate you’ve come across creationist critiques of holes in evolutionary theory. But did you know creationists critique each other’s theories too? This is an intriguing overview of some different Flood models creationists have proposed.
As the article explains, if President Trump (and Prime Minister Trudeau) would simply cut their tariffs on incoming goods, they could quickly and greatly increase their citizens’ wealth and opportunities for investment and job creation.
But doesn’t cutting tariffs cost local jobs? Tariffs do protect some jobs but at the expense of other jobs. By making all of a country’s consumers – including manufacturing companies – pay more for a good they could have bought cheaper from overseas, those extra expenses represent money that these companies can’t use to invest in their own business. That’s why tariffs cost jobs too. Tariffs are the federal government interfering in the economy to favor some companies at the cost of all consumers…which include some other companies. Would we want them to take from our company to favor another? Then Matt. 7:12 – do unto others as you would want done unto you – tells us we shouldn’t be asking them to do it for our benefit either.
RedeemTV is the latest free streaming service and while Christian films do often suffer from a lack of quality, there are a few offerings here worth checking out:
- C.S. Lewis Onstage: The Most Reluctant Convert – a fantastic one-man stage production with Max Maclean as C.S. Lewis
- Tortured for Christ – a well-done drama about Pastor Richard Wurmbrand’s stand against the Romania government
- Martin Luther – this 1950s film was nominated for an Oscar
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live? – This 1970s documentary series remains very relevant today
- Torchlighers – this series about “Christian heroes” features some figures we might admire for their bravery even as we don’t want to present them as “heroes” to our children. Another caution: though animated, some episodes are too intense for younger children, as sometimes martyr’s deaths are depicted. Parents should be sure to preview.
Romans 9…with a beat.