Advertising, Job Postings
RP is looking for a part-time Digital Editor
Are you looking for a meaningful job that you can do part-time from the comfort of your home, without requiring a specific education or training? With thankfulness to God, RP is expanding its team. We are looking for someone who is:
- Excited about our core purpose (applying a biblical perspective to the issues of our day);
- Positive, organized, and motivated;
- Proficient with social media and web-based apps;
- Available 1-3 hours most business days (flexibility required);
- Able to work independently, while communicating well with a team virtually;
- Known for being a good written communicator.
Duties will include:
- Posting articles on RP’s website;
- Publishing content on a variety of social media platforms;
- Drafting a weekly e-newsletter;
- Finding pictures for online and print articles;
- Tracking analytics from RP’s online platforms;
- Flexibility required
- Available for approximately 1-3 hours/day
Contract rate/wage: $25-$30 CDN/hr, depending on experience and qualifications
Requirements: Must be a member in good standing of a confessional Reformed church in Canada or the US (a church that upholds the Three Forms of Unity or Westminster Standards). Three-month and six-month trial periods required. Must provide own working space and equipment.
Interested? To apply, please send an application to RP’s Executive Director Mark Penninga ([email protected]) by April 11, 2023. Please include a resume, two references, and a brief letter introducing yourself and explaining your qualifications for the position.
Graceview now hiring!
Due to strong growth in our business and continued plans for expansion, Graceview Enterprises is looking for a GM in Training who is passionate about ...