Do you have a heart for Reformed Perspective’s mission to reach further and help more? Do you have organizational skills and love talking with people? Are you looking for a challenging part time position? We’re looking for a new administrator and some of the job requirements include:
Bi-Monthly Print Magazine Management
- Data Input in Microsoft ACCESS 2010
- Data outputs in excel spreadsheets
- Thank you cards to donors
- Processing address changes (which come in by phone, email, letter mail)
- Respond to questions/complaints via phone and email
- Take in advertising requests, correspond with client with regards to details and price.
- Email Editor with details of the ad – original file, its size, and duration to run ad in magazine.
- Keep record of ad in the RP database and details of it to ensure quality publication of it before the magazine is printed.
- Make an invoice for the customer and email it off (we most often do email as opposed to snail mail)
- Receive payment and keep track of arrears. We hope to use credit card for the advertisers as that is the most efficient.
- Process and deposit cheques
- Deal with online donations
- Arrange for promotional print runs: at any time and with blessings of the Executive director we may decide to run a promotional run of RP for a whole congregation or classis
- Coordinate speaking tours once or twice yearly by:
- finding “grounds people” at each location to book venue, open church, help with refreshments
- purchasing any necessary flight tickets (speaker, editor & myself)
- arranging lodging
- arranging car rental
- promoting the tour by placing ads in church bulletins and postcards in church mail boxes, contacting high schools etc.
- printing and distributing any material to make the evening run more smoothly (eg. brochures)
- and anything else to make the tour run as smoothly as possible and present RP as a professional organization.
The position involves 10-20 hours a week and renumeration is in the range of $18-$20
If this is a position you might be interested in, you can email our Executive Director, Chris deBoer, with any questions you might have, or to request more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Never miss an article!
Sign up for our newsletter to get all the week’s posts sent right to your inbox each Saturday.